Article 1. Prohibited Occupations
Dangerous activities and occupations for minors under the age of sixteen (16) years are determined to be as follows:
(a) Door-to-door selling of newspaper or magazine subscriptions, or of candy, cookies, flowers or other merchandise or commodities, unless the following conditions are met:
(1) Minors so engaged work in pairs, as a team, on the same or opposite side of the street;
(2) Minors so engaged shall be supervised by an adult supervisor for each crew of ten (10) or fewer minors;
(3) Such minors shall be within the sight or sound of the adult supervisor at least once every fifteen (15) minutes;
(4) Such minors shall be returned to their respective homes or places of rendezvous daily after each day's work.
(b) Selling to passing motorists of newspapers, candy, flowers, or other merchandise or commodities from a fixed location on a street, highway or freeway island or divider, or freeway on or off ramp, or the side of a freeway or highway entrance or exit shoulder.
NOTE: Authority cited: Sections 55, 59, 1296 and 1311, Labor Code. Reference: Section 1308(a) (4), Labor Code.
1. New section filed 33-4-86; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 86, No. 10).