|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.
Chapter 4.5. Division of Workers' Compensation
Subchapter 2. Workers' Compensation Appeals Board--Rules and Practice Procedure
Article 22. Arbitration
§10995. Mandatory Arbitration. (Repealed)
|Note: Authority cited: Sections 133 and 5307, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 5270 through 5277, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 1-12-90; operative 1-12-90 (Register 90, No. 5). This section is exempt from review by OAL pursuant to Government Code section11351.
2. Change without regulatory effect filed 1-26-90 (Register 90, No. 5).
3. Amendment exempt from OAL review pursuant to Government Code section11351 filed 12-19-90; operative 1-1-91 (Register 91, No. 7).
4. Amendment of article heading filed 12-23-93; operative 1-1-94. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Government Code section 11351 (Register 93, No. 52).
5. Renumbering of former article 25 to article 22 and amendment of section filed 12-19-2002; operative 1-1-2003. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Government Code section 11351 (Register 2002, No. 51).
6. Repealer filed 11-17-2008; operative 11-17-2008. Submitted to OAL for printing only (Register 2008, No. 47).
Back to Article 22 Table of Contents