|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.
Chapter 4.5. Division of Workers' Compensation
Subchapter 2. Workers' Compensation Appeals Board--Rules and Practice Procedure
Article 8. Hearings
§10563. Appearances Required. (Repealed)
|| Note: Authority cited: Sections 133 and 5307, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 5502(e) and 5708, Labor Code.
1. Amendment filed 5-25-82; designated effective 7-1-82 (Register 82, No. 22).
2. Amendment exempt from OAL review pursuant to Government Code section11351 filed 12-19-90; operative 1-1-91 (Register 91, No. 7).
3. Editorial correction of History1 (Register 96, No. 52).
4. Amendment of section and Note filed 12-19-2002; operative 1-1-2003. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Government Code section11351 (Register 2002, No. 51).
5. Repealer filed 11-17-2008; operative 11-17-2008. Submitted to OAL for printing only (Register 2008, No. 47).
Back to Article 8 Table of Contents