|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.
Chapter 4.5. Division of Workers' Compensation
Subchapter 1.6. Permanent Disability Rating Determination
§10150. Disability Evaluation Unit.
The Disability Evaluation Unit, under the direction and authority of the administrative director, will issue permanent disability ratings as required under this subchapter utilizing the Schedule for Rating Permanent Disabilities adopted by the administrative director. The Disability Evaluation Unit will prepare the following kinds of rating determinations:
(a) Formal rating determinations
(b) Summary rating determinations
(c) Consultative rating determinations
(d) Informal rating determinations.
|| Note: Authority cited: Sections 133 and 5307.3, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 124, 4061, 4660, 4662, 4663 and 4664, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 4-25-91; operative 4-25-91 (Register 91, No. 26). New section is exempt from review by OAL pursuant to Government Code section11351.
2. Amendment of subchapter 1.6 heading filed 12-27-96; operative 12-27-96. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Government Code section11351 (Register 96, No. 52).
3. Amendment of section heading, section and Note filed 12-31-2004 as an emergency; operative 1-1-2005 (Register 2004, No. 53). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 5-2-2005 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 12-31-2004 order transmitted to OAL 4-29-2005 and filed 6-10-2005 (Register 2005, No. 23).
5. Amendment of first paragraph filed 11-17-2008; operative 11-17-2008 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2008, No. 47).
Back to Subchapter 1.6 Table of Contents