|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
|Note: Authority cited: Sections 133, 139.5 and 5307.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 139.5, Labor Code;Godinez v. Buffets, Inc. (2004, Significant Panel Decision) 69 Cal. Comp. Cases 1311; andVulean Materials Co. v. WCAB (2006, Writ Denied) 71 Cal. Comp. Cases 1346.|
1. New section filed 1-18-90; operative 1-18-90 (Register 90, No. 4). New section is exempt from review by OAL pursuant to Government Code Section 11351.
2. Change without regulatory effect amending section filed 1-22-91 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 91, No. 10).
3. Amendment of first paragraph and subsection (a), new subsection (b) and
subsection relettering, and amendment of newly designated subsection (c), (d)
and (e) filed 12-31-93; operative 1-1-94. Submitted to OAL for printing only
pursuant to Government Code section 11351 (Register 93, No. 53).
4. Amendment of subsections (d)(2)-(e), new subsection (f) and amendment of Note filed 8-26-98; operative 9-25-98 (Register 98, No. 35).
6. Change without regulatory effect repealing section filed 2-25-2009 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2009, No. 9).
Go Back to Article 7. Vocational Rehabilitation, Table of Contents