| Return to index
(a) Evacuation of passenger tramways shall comply with ANSI B77.1-1982 and 1986, 1988 addenda, Sections 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206.6, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168.6, 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199.6 which are hereby incorporated by reference.
(b) The plan for the evacuation of passengers from each aerial passenger tramway shall be documented (written) and also include:
(1) Proposed time of the first evacuation drill of each operating season;
(2) Estimate of time necessary for total evacuation during dark and moderately severe conditions (snowing and windy);
(3) Procedures for evacuation under unusual or unique conditions which may exist or may be expected to develop;
(4) An estimate of the elapsed time of when the evacuation will start following a shut down;
(5) The method to be used to communicate with the trapped passengers, the frequency of such communication, and how soon after a shut down such communication will start;
(6) Procedures for controlling evacuated persons until they are released.
(c) A copy of the plan shall be submitted to the Division for review.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Repealer of article 6 heading and section 3156 and new section 3156 filed 3-23-93; operative 4-22-93 (Register 93, No. 13).