|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
(a) High-voltage conductors in tunnels shall be installed in:
(1) metal conduit or other metal raceway,
(2) metal-armored or steel-taped cable, or
(3) other approved multi-conductor cable.
(b) Multi-conductor portable cable shall be permitted to be used to supply mobile equipment.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Editorial correction adding NOTE filed 11-2-83 (Register 83, No. 45).
2. Amendment filed 12-10-87; operative 1-9-88 (Register 88, No. 1).
Go Back to Article 33 Table of Contents