|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.
Subchapter 5. Electrical Safety Orders
Group 2. High-Voltage Electrical Safety Orders
Article 28. Rotating Machinery and Its Control Apparatus (Formerly Article 77)
§2882. Control of Motors and Generators. [Renumbered]
<General Materials (GM) - References, Annotations, or Tables>
| || Note: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code; and Section 18943(c), Health and Safety Code. || |
1. Amendment of subsection (a) (1) filed 2-1-83; effective thirtieth day
thereafter (Register 83, No. 6).
2. Editorial correction filed 11-2-83 (Register 83, No. 45).
3. Editorial correction of subsections (a) and (b) filed 11-3-83 (Register 83,
4. Amendment filed 12-10-87; operative 1-9-88 (Register 88, No. 1).
5. Renumbering of former section 2882 to new section 2882.1 filed 4-1-2009;
operative 4-1-2009. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to
LaborCode section 142.3 (Register 2009, No. 14).
Go Back to Article 28 Table of Contents