|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
(a) Identification. Circuits shall be labeled at all accessible points with suitable warning signs stating the locations from which feedback may occur because of:
(1) Circuits energized by manually or automatically operated equipment, or
(2) Circuit configurations or connections, or
(3) Circuits feeding a load which can be connected to auxiliary generating equipment, or
(4) Circuits feeding synchronous motor-driven generator sets which can be energized by reverse power flow from batteries or other sources.
(Title 24, Part 3, Section 3-710-89.)
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code; and Section 18943(c), Health and Safety Code.
1. Editorial correction filed 11-2-83 (Register 83, No. 45).
Go Back to Article 18 Table of Contents