| Return to index
(a) Identification. Circuits shall be labeled at all accessible points with suitable warning signs stating the locations from which feedback may occur because of:
(1) Circuits energized by manually or automatically operated equipment, or
(2) Circuit configurations or connections, or
(3) Circuits feeding a load which can be connected to auxiliary generating equipment, or
(4) Circuits feeding synchronous motor-driven generator sets which can be energized by reverse power flow from batteries or other sources.
(Title 24, Part 3, Section 3-710-89.)
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code; and Section 18943(c), Health and Safety Code.
1. Editorial correction filed 11-2-83 (Register 83, No. 45).
Go Back to Article 18 Table of Contents