|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
(a) A lockable container shall be provided and kept with each tool. The words "POWDER-ACTUATED TOOL" shall appear in plain sight on the outside of the container. The following notice shall be attached on the inside of the cover of the container:
"WARNING-POWDER-ACTUATED TOOL TO BE USED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED OPERATOR AND TO BE KEPT UNDER LOCK AND KEY WHEN NOT IN USE."
(b) Each tool shall be supplied with the following:
(1) Operator's instruction and service manual.
(2) Power load and fastener chart.
(3) Tool inspection and service record.
(4) Service tools and accessories.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Amendment filed 10-16-84; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 84, No. 42).
Go Back to Article 27 Table of Contents