| Return to index
(a) A lockable container shall be provided and kept with each tool. The words "POWDER-ACTUATED TOOL" shall appear in plain sight on the outside of the container. The following notice shall be attached on the inside of the cover of the container:
"WARNING-POWDER-ACTUATED TOOL TO BE USED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED OPERATOR AND TO BE KEPT UNDER LOCK AND KEY WHEN NOT IN USE."
(b) Each tool shall be supplied with the following:
(1) Operator's instruction and service manual.
(2) Power load and fastener chart.
(3) Tool inspection and service record.
(4) Service tools and accessories.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Amendment filed 10-16-84; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 84, No. 42).
Go Back to Article 27 Table of Contents