|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. New section filed 8-1-74 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 74, No. 31).
2. Certificate of Compliance filed 11-22-74 (Register 74, No. 48).
3. Certificate of Compliance refiled 11-28-74 (Register 74, No. 48).
4. Repealer and new section filed 11-29-74; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 74, No. 48).
5. Amendment of NOTE filed 7-24-87; operative 8-23-87 (Register 87, No. 33).
6. Change without regulatory effect repealing section filed 10-29-97 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 97, No. 44).
Go Back to Article 21 Table of Contents