|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
(a) When the following American National Standards referred to in this document are superseded by a revision approved by the American National Standards Institute, Inc., the revision shall apply:
(1) American National Standard Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete, A89.1-1972 (ACI 318-71).
(2) American National Standard Specification for Low and Intermediate Tensile Strength Carbon Steel Plates of Structural Quality, G24.2-1972 (ASTM A283-70a).
(3) American National Standard Specification for Quenched and Tempered Alloy Steel Bolts or Structural Steel Joints, G24.19-1972 (ASTM A490-71).
(4) American National Standard Specification for Low Carbon Steel Externally and Internally Threaded Standard Fasteners, G28.5-1969 (ASTM A307.68).
(5) American National Standard Specification for High-Strength Bolts for Structural Steel Joints, including Suitable Nuts and Plain Hardened Washers, G38.6-1972 (ASTM A325-71a).
(6) American National Standard Specification for Structural Steel, G41.5-1970 (ASTM A325-69).
(7) American National Standard Specification for Steel Structural Rivets, G42.2-1968 (ASTM A502.65).
(8) American National Standard Specification for Mild to Medium Strength Carbon Steel Castings for General Application, G50.1-1972 (ASTM A27-71).
(9) American National Standard Specification for Carbon Steel Forgings for General Industrial Use, G55.20-1969 (ASTM A235-67).
(10) American National Standard Methods of Static Tests of Timbers in Structural Sizes, 04.2-1969 (ASTM D198-67).
(11) American National Standard Methods for Establishing Structural Grades for Visually Graded Lumber, 04.3-1969 (ASTM D245-68T).
(12) American National Standard Safety in Welding and Cutting, Z49.1-1973.
Go Back to Article 14 Table of Contents