| Return to index
(a) These Personnel Hoist Safety Orders are supplemented by the following:
(1) The General Industry Safety Orders requirements for floor and wall openings, railings and toeboards.
(2) The Elevator Safety Orders.
(3) American National Standard Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete, A89.1-1972 (ACI 318-71).
(4) The Electrical Safety Orders.
(5) American Welding Society, Structural Welding Code Z49.1-1973.
(6) American Institute of Steel Construction. Specification for the Design, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel for Buildings, 1969.
(7) American Gear Manufacturers Association Standards AGMA 210.02, AGMA 220.02 and AGMA 240.01.
Go Back to Article 14 Table of Contents