|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.
Subchapter 4. Construction Safety Orders
Article 3. General
§1508. Permits. (Repealed)
1. New section filed 81-74 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 74, No. 31).
2. Certificate of Compliance filed 11-22-74 (Register 74, No. 48).
3. Certificate of Compliance refiled 11-27-74 (Register 74, No. 48).
4. Repealer and new section filed 11-29-74; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 74, No. 48).
5. Repealer filed 9-27-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 40).
6. Editorial correction of History 5 (Register 2010, No. 50).
Go Back to Article 3 Table of Contents