(1) What do I have to include in the annual summary?
(A) You must include a copy of the totals from the 2001 Cal/OSHA Form 200 Log and Summary and the following information from that form:
1. The calendar year covered;
2. Your company name;
3. The name and address of the establishment; and
4. The certification signature, title and date.
(B) If no injuries or illnesses occurred at your establishment in 2001, you must enter zeros on the totals line and post the 2001 annual summary.
(2) When am I required to summarize and post the 2001 information?
(A) You must complete the annual summary by February 1, 2002; and
(B) You must post a copy of the annual summary in each establishment in a conspicuous place or places where notices to employees are customarily posted. You must ensure that the annual summary is not altered, defaced or covered by other material.
(3) You must post the 2001 annual summary from February 1, 2002 to March 1, 2002.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 6410, Labor Code. Reference: Section 6410, Labor Code.
Go Back to the Division of Labor Statistics and Research Table of Contents