(1) Is work-related; and
(2) Is a new case; and
(3) Meets one or more of the general recording criteria of Section 14300.7 or the application to specific cases of Section 14300.8 through Section 14300.12.
What sections of this rule describe recording criteria for recording work-related injuries and illnesses?
The list below indicates which sections of the rule address each topic
(1) Determination of work-relatedness. See Section 14300. 5;
(2) Determination of a new case. See Section 14300.6;
(3) General recording criteria. See Section 14300.7; and
(4) Additional criteria. (Needlestick and sharps injury cases, medical removal cases, hearing loss cases, tuberculosis cases, and musculoskeletal disorder cases.) See Section 14300.8 though Section 14300.12.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 6410, Labor Code. Reference: Section 6410, Labor Code.
Go Back to the Division of Labor Statistics and Research Table of Contents