Amendments to Labor Compliance Program and SBX2-9 Notice and Fee RegulationsTitle 8, sections 16423, 16433, and 16450 -- 16455
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Initial Statement of Reasons version
- Text of Proposals
- Notice of Modification of to Text of Proposed Amendments version
- Text of Proposals with Further Modifications version
- Supplemental Statement of Reasons version
The proposed amendments were approved by the Office of Administrative Law and filed with the Secretary of State on December 7, 2011. The amendments will become effective on January 1, 2012. The Acting Director of Industrial Relations thanks all who participated in this rulemaking.