- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Employer Duty to Pay for Personal Safety Devices and Safeguards
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2012
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Cal/OSHA Training Room, 2211 Park Towne Circle, Sacramento, California 95825
Contact: Mike Manieri, (916) 274-5725 and David Beales, (916) 274-5732
To consider Employer Duty to Pay for Personal Safety Devices and Safeguards in New Section 3380.1.