- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Aerosol Transmissible Diseases Respirator Exception
- GENERAL INDUSTRY SAFETY ORDERS, Division 1, Chapter 4, Article 109, Section 5199(g)(3)(B), Exception 2
|Public hearing:||Feb. 21, 2013|
|Comment period:||Dec. 28, 2012 - Feb 21, 2013|
|Filed with Secretary of State:||Aug. 1, 2013|
|Effective date:||Oct. 1, 2013|
- Notice / informative digest
- Proposed regulation
- Initial statement of reasons
- Final statement of reasons
- Text for Board consideration
- Text approved by OAL
- Documents Relied Upon
- Petition No. 524, dated July 5, 2011, submitted by Bill Taylor, Public Agency Safety Management Association.
- Division Evaluation of Petition No. 524 , dated October 10, 2011.
- Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board Decision in the matter of Petition No. 524 , dated November 17, 2011.
- Meeting Summary of the Aerosol Transmissible Diseases Advisory Meeting on March 7, 2012 with a list of Attendees.