Newsline No. 17-09 printer image Printer friendly

February 18, 2009


Division of Workers' Compensation provides new Qualified Medical Evaluator forms

The Division of Workers’ Compensation posted a new set of fillable forms for use by physicians who are Qualified Medical Evaluators (QMEs) or Agreed Medical Evaluators (AMEs) and for use by the public who need to request a QME panel.  The forms, which may be filled out on line then printed for filing at the appropriate DWC office, are available at:

Other new QME forms and the new QME regulations became effective Feb. 17, 2009, and can be found under the rulemaking page at: