Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 14, 2016
CHSWC Releases 2015 Annual Report on California's Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation Systems
OAKLAND — The Commission on Health and Safety and Workers’ Compensation (CHSWC) has released its twenty-first Annual Report of its activities to improve vital programs affecting nearly all Californians. The 2015 Annual Report presents information about the health and safety and workers’ compensation systems in California and makes recommendations to improve their operations.
CHSWC, created by the workers' compensation reform legislation of 1993, is charged with examining the health and safety and workers' compensation systems in California and recommending administrative or legislative modifications to improve its operations.
Information about CHSWC and the 2015 Annual Report is available on the CHSWC website, www.dir.ca.gov/chswc. Information may also be obtained by writing to CHSWC at 1515 Clay Street, 17th floor, Oakland, CA 94612; by calling (510) 622-3959; by faxing a request to (510) 286-0499; or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation (CHSWC)
- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers