CHSWC Commission Member
Appointed by: Senate Rules Committee
Term Expires: December 31, 2020
Angie Wei is the chief of staff of the California Labor Federation, the state AFL-CIO. The state Federation represents 1,200 affiliated unions and over two million workers covered by collective bargaining agreements. Previously, Wei was a program associate for PolicyLink of Oakland, California, and advocated for the California Immigrant Welfare Collaborative, a coalition of four immigrant rights organizations who came together to respond to cuts in public benefits for immigrants as a result of the 1996 federal welfare reform law.
Ms. Wei holds a Bachelor of Art degree in Political Science and Asian American Studies from the University of California, Berkeley, and a Master of Arts degree in Public Policy from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
Go to Commission Members Main Page
- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young Workers and Workers' Compensation
- Meetings, What's New and Subscriptions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers