Powered Industrial Truck Operation - Exception
- CONSTRUCTION SAFETY ORDERS,
|Public hearing:||Dec. 15.2016|
|Comment period:||Oct. 28, 2016 - Dec. 15, 2016|
|Filed with Secretary of State:||Jul. 31, 2017|
|Effective date:||Oct. 1, 2017|
- Notice / informative digest
- Proposed regulation
- Initial statement of reasons
- Notice of proposed modification
- Final statement of reasons
- Text for Board consideration
- Text approved by OAL
Documents Relied Upon
- E-mail transmission dated February 3, 2016 from Eric Berg, Division of Occupational Safety and Health to Mike Manieri, Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board, regarding 3650(t) proposed change.
- U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health, 29 CFR 1910.178(m)(5)(iii).
- Memorandum from George Hauptman to All Standards Board members, regarding Operating Rules for Industrial Trucks, proposed revisions to Section 3664 of the GISO, pages 1-4.
- Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board decision in the matter of Hayward Lumber Company, OSHSB File No. 95-V-004, adopted May 18, 1995.
- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement