DIR encourages you to help protect the integrity of our programs by reporting allegations of fraud to DIR and to other agencies with which DIR works. You may remain anonymous.
- Report workers’ compensation fraud
- Report an employer who doesn’t have workers’ compensation insurance
- Report suspected medical care provider fraud
- Report fraud committed by a medical provider who is a Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME), by submitting the QME Complaint Form.
- Report suspected fraud to the California Department of Insurance
- Report wage theft and payroll tax fraud.
- Report misclassification of an employee as an independent contractor. For misclassification affecting a group of employees within a business, contact the Bureau of Field Enforcement (BOFE).