Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation
The Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation (CHSWC) frequently holds policy-level summits and forums to inform the workers' compensation community about the most critical and timely topics.
- The Fifth International Forum on Disability Management (IFDM) 2010: Collaborating for Success
- Carve-out conference/Alternative Dispute Resolution, August 2, 2007
- Managing the AMAs: An Expert Training Resource for the Users of the AMA Guides, May 18 and May 21, 2007
- Forum on Catastrophe Preparedness: Partnering to Protect Workplaces, April 2006
- Medical Benefit Delivery and Return-to-Work - May 1 - 2, 2003
- CA forum for WHS 2001