|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
| Return to index
(a) All dies shall be:
(1) Stamped with the tonnage and stroke requirements, or have these characteristics recorded if these records are readily available to the die setter;
(2) Stamped to indicate upper die weight when necessary for air counter-balance pressure adjustment; and,
(3) Stamped to indicate complete die weight when handling equipment may become overloaded.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Repealer of subsections (b) and (c) filed 7-17-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 29).
2. New NOTE filed 10-31-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 44).
Go Back to Article 55 Table of Contents