| Return to index
(a) All dies shall be:
(1) Stamped with the tonnage and stroke requirements, or have these characteristics recorded if these records are readily available to the die setter;
(2) Stamped to indicate upper die weight when necessary for air counter-balance pressure adjustment; and,
(3) Stamped to indicate complete die weight when handling equipment may become overloaded.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 142.3, Labor Code. Reference: Section 142.3, Labor Code.
1. Repealer of subsections (b) and (c) filed 7-17-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 29).
2. New NOTE filed 10-31-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 44).