This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations
from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the
convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information
is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.
TITLE 8. INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Article 7. Practice Parameters for the Treatment of Common Industrial Injuries
DIVISION 1. DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
CHAPTER 1. DIVISION OF WORKERS' COMPENSATION-QUALIFIED MEDICAL EVALUATOR
§70. Treatment Guideline for Low Back Problems.
|| Note: Authority cited: Section 139(e)(8), Labor Code. Reference: Section 139(e)(8) Labor Code.
1. Editorial correction changing placement of article 7 heading (Register 97, No. 23).
2. New section filed 6-3-97; operative 7-3-97 (Register 97, No. 23).
3. Amendment filed 4-14-2000; operative 5-14-2000 (Register 2000, No. 15).
4. Change without regulatory effect amending section filed 7-12-2001 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2001, No. 28). Pursuant to this filing, material adopted pursuant to the Administrative Procedure Act that had previously been incorporated by reference in the California Code of Regulations was instead printed in full in the California Code of Regulations.
5. Repealer of article 7 (sections 70-77) and section filed 1-13-2009; operative 2-17-2009 (Register 2009, No. 3).
Go Back to Article 7 Table of Contents