|This information is provided free of charge by the Department of Industrial Relations from its web site at www.dir.ca.gov. These regulations are for the convenience of the user and no representation or warranty is made that the information is current or accurate. See full disclaimer at http://www.dir.ca.gov/od_pub/disclaimer.html.|
Article 1. Unloading of Farm Products in the Markets of San Mateo, Alameda, and San Francisco
(a) The produce dealer shall have on hand at his place of business a responsible person to distribute a form receipt to drivers for each drop and to execute a receipt for any farm product which is unloaded at his place of business during posted receiving hours.
(b) A registered unloader who is paid an unloading fee is required to sign A form receipt which shall include at least the following information:
(1) name of the market;
(3) name of the hauler;
(4) quantity, unit price and amount of charges for each type of farm product unload;
(5) number of pallets, unit price and amount of charges for pallets unloaded;
(6) miscellaneous charges;
(7) total charges for load;
(8) the following acknowledgement, "undersigned registered unloader acknowledges receipt of above charges"; and
(9) badge number and signature of registered unloader.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 57016, Food and Agricultural Code. Reference: Section 57033, Food and Agricultural Code
1. Repealer of former Section 13263, and renumbering and amendment of Section 13270 to Section 13263 filed 3-27-87; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 87, No. 14).
Go Back to Article 1 Table of Contents