(a) Within sixty (60) calendar days of receiving an application, the Labor Commissioner shall inform the applicant in writing that either:
(1) the application is complete and accepted for filing, or
(2) the application is incomplete, specifying the information required to correct the deficiency.
(b) Within forty-five (45) calendar days of accepting a complete application, the Labor Commissioner shall inform the applicant in writing of the decision on the application.
(c) The following information is provided pursuant to Government Code Section 15376. During the past two years, the Division's time periods for processing an application from the receipt of the initial application to the final issuance or denial of certification were as follows:
(1) The median time was fifty (50) calendar days;
(2) The minimum time was thirty (30) calendar days;
(3) The maximum time was one hundred thirty-five (135) calendar days.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 15376, Government Code. Reference: Section 15376, Government Code.
Go Back to Article 1 Table of Contents