- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Petition File No. 528: Acceptable Method of Recirculating Spray Booth Air
Petition File No. 528
California Pulse, Inc.
The Petitioner requests the Board to amend Title 8, California Code of Regulations, to incorporate NFPA 33-2011, Section 7.5 into Title 8 to clarify the acceptable method of recirculating spray booth air.
- Petition 528 ( pdf, 88kb )