- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board Approved Mine Safety Order standards (§§ 6950-7283)
After proceedings held in accordance with and pursuant to authority vested in Sections 142, 142.3 and 142.4 of the Labor Code to implement, interpret, or make specific, the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board, by a majority vote, adopted additions, revisions or deletions to the California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Chapter 4.
For more information regarding the development of Occupational Safety and Health regulations, e-mail email@example.com.
- Articles 1 and 50-55, Appendices A and B Explosives (effective August 10, 2003)
- Sections 7016, 3363 and New Section 4925.1, 1504, 1591, New Appendix A, 1597 Vehicle Exhaust Retrofits (effective March 2, 2012)
- Section 7016(c) Brakes on Haulage Vehicles--Maintenance (effective May 11, 2008)