Decompression Procedures for Non-Diving Pressurized Worksite Operations
June 30, 2008
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: 2520 Venture Oaks Way, Suite 300, Hearing Room, Sacramento, CA
Contact: Tom Mitchell
To discuss proposed amendments to California Code of Regulations, Title 8, General Industry Safety Orders, Article 154, regarding decompression procedures.
- United States Navy Dive Tables (pdf, 5MB)
- Article from Tunnels and Tunneling International, May 2007 (pdf)
- Article by E.P. Kindwall, Medical College of Wisconsin (pdf)
- If you need copies of these articles or have difficulty loading them, please contact our office at (916) 274-5721 for copies.
Occupational Safety & Health Standards Board (OSHSB)
- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement