- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Pile Driving and Pile Extraction
Date: September 9, 2009
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Occupational Safety and Health Appeals Board, Hearing Room, 2520 Venture Oaks Way, Suite 300, Sacramento, California 95833
Contact: Conrad Tolson (916) 274-5722
To consider proposed amendments to California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Division 1, Chapter 4, Subchapter 4, Article 12, Sections 1600-1601 of the Construction Safety Orders, regarding pile driving and pile extraction.