- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Penalty Structure and Reporting Requirements
May 6, 2008
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Elihu Harris State Building, 1515 Clay Street, Training Room, Suite 1304, Oakland, California
Contact: Amy Martin, Special Counsel
To discuss possible changes to Title 8, California Code of Regulations, Sections 334, 335, 336, and 342 governing injury reporting and the assessment of civil penalties.