Agricultural Operations of Equipment regarding the use of Tractor-mounted Personnel Transport Platforms AC
Advisory Committee Meeting
Tuesday, May 21, 2014
|Time||9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
California Farm Bureau Federation
First Floor Conference Room
2300 River Plaza Dr
Sacramento, CA 95833
|Contact||George Hauptman (916) 274-5724|
The committee will discuss the need for, and feasibility of, proposed amendments to Section 3441, which were initiated by Petition 536. The Petitioners requested that the Board set standards for the entire farming community related to the use of agricultural tractors and tractor-mounted personnel transport platforms (PTPs). PTPs are used to transport workers in field crop operations involving the installation and removal of irrigation piping.
Occupational Safety & Health Standards Board (OSHSB)
- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement