- Alternative workweek
- Consumer Price Index
- Prevailing wage determinations
- Labor compliance
- Public Works
- Injury & Illness Statistics
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Employment Development Department
Index 2006-1 Statewide basic trade journeyman rates
General prevailing wage determinations
made by the director of industrial relations
Pursuant to California Labor Code part 7,
chapter 1, article 2, sections 1770, 1773, and 1773.1
Download all statewide basic trade determinations (pages 1-2I)
scope of work,
|2A||Electrical Utility Lineman (a)||No increase *|
|2B-2B2||Telecommunications Technician||No increase *|
|2B3||Telephone Installation Worker||No increase *|
|2H||Stator Rewinder||No increase *|
|2I||Electrical Utility Lineman (b)||No increase *|
+ Includes shift pay determinations.
* A single asterisk after the expiration date of a determination indicates that no increase is required for projects advertised while that determination is in effect. The determination remains in effect until it is canceled, modified, or superseded by a new determination by the Director of Industrial Relations. A new determination will become effective 10 days after it is issued. Contact the Division of Labor Statistics and Research at (415) 703-4774 after 10 days from the expiration date, if no subsequent determination is issued.
a. State of California, except Del Norte, Modoc and Siskiyou Counties.
b. Includes Del Norte, Modoc and Siskiyou Counties.
c. Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Mono, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura.
d. Includes San Diego County; excludes Mono County.
e. Includes San Diego County.
f. Includes Fresno, Kings, San Diego, and Tulare Counties; excludes Inyo and Mono Counties
g. Alameda, Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, Contra Costa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn, Humboldt, Kings, Lake, Lassen, Madera, Marin, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tulare, Tuolumne, Yolo and Yuba Counties.
h. Includes Mono County.
i. Includes Inyo and Mono Counties.
To view the above current prevailing wage determinations, current predetermined increases, and the current holiday, advisory scope of work, and travel and subsistence provisions for each craft, you must first download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader available by clicking on the icon below: