- Report a labor law violation
- Report a workplace hazard to Cal/OSHA
- File a wage claim
- Know my employment rights
- Know my rights as an injured worker
- Get workplace postings
- See labor statistics
Also of Interest
What's new - 2005 archive
- Robert Jones appointed Acting Chief, Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Electrician certification and electrician trainee information
- Final car wash regulations sections 13680-13694 approved by OAL – Effective December 22, 2005
- Status of meal and rest period proposed regulations
- Heat illness prevention emergency regulation and related information
- Apprenticeship Month – expanded web portal
- DWC Medical Unit moves to Oakland!
- Injured on the
job? Need to know your rights?
¿Se há lesionado en el trabajo? ¿Necesita saber sus derechos?
- DWC headquarters moves to Oakland!
- Approved emergency heat illness prevention regulation ( pdf 66kb)
- Heat related illness prevention and information
- Proposed regulation regarding car washes
- Proposed regulation regarding meal and rest periods
- Walnut Creek explosion: Cal/OSHA issues multi-employer citation
- Media Advisory Cal/OSHA to issue citations on Walnut Creek explosion
- Section 3456 hand weeding, hand thinning, and hand hot capping operations in agriculture (non-emergency standard effective 4/29/05)
- Division of Labor Standards Enforcement and Department of Industrial Relations post Proposed regulation regarding car washes
- Workers' compensation reform under Senate Bill 899: news release
- IR2005-17 Apr. 18,
First annual report of progress - html version - version
- May 2005 Safe Jobs
for Youth Month
Child Labor Photo Exhibit
"Let Children be Children: Lewis Wickes Hine's Crusade against Child Labor"
Courtesy of the George Eastman House, Rochester, New York, and
"Child Labor and the Global Village: Photography for Social Change"
- DWC posts
Workers Compensation Rate Study Commission report on line
Groups submitting proposals to study the effects of reforms on workers comp rates should review the study