- View or download wage orders
- Find out which wage order pertains to my occupation
- Attend a public meeting
- Ask a question about wage orders
- Get information on terms of employment
Notice of public meeting
In accordance with Labor Code sections 1173 and 1177, the Industrial Welfare Commission (IWC) will hold a public meeting on Friday March 26, 2004. This public meeting will be held in Sacramento at the State Capitol, senate room 113, commencing at 10:00 a.m.
Public meeting agenda
1. Consideration of and possible action on the statement as to the basis for amendments to wage order #5 regarding exemption for employees with direct responsibility for the elderly and adults with disabilities, receiving 24-hour care.
2. Any new business that may come before the IWC.
For further information, you can visit the IWC's Web site at www.dir.ca.gov/iwc. You can also contact Bridget Bane, executive officer at 415-703-5260, or other staff members of the IWC, at (916) 274-1016.
Bill Dombrowski, chair
Doug Bosco, commissioner
Timothy Cremins, commissioner
Leslee Guardino, commissioner
Harold Rose, commissioner