- View or download wage orders
- Find out which wage order pertains to my occupation
- Attend a public meeting
- Ask a question about wage orders
- Get information on terms of employment
Notice of public meeting
In accordance with Labor Code Sections 1173 and 1182 the Industrial Welfare Commission ("IWC") will hold a public meeting on Friday October 17, 2003, in Sacramento at the State Capitol, Senate Room 112 immediately following the IWC public hearing scheduled to commence at 10:00 a.m.
PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
1. Consideration and/or adoption of proposed amendments to Wage Order 9-2001, Section 11 "Rest Periods" and Section 12 "Meal Periods", as a result of the public hearings on proposed amendments previously put forth for public comment. The amendments propose to include previously excluded publicly employed drivers of commercial vehicles under the meal and rest period provisions of Wage Order 9-2001.
2. Any new business that may come before the IWC.
For further information, you can visit the IWC's web site at www.dir.ca.gov/iwc. You can also contact Bridget Bane, Executive Officer, or other staff members of the IWC, at
INDUSTRIAL WELFARE COMMISSION
Bill Dombrowski, Chair
Doug Bosco, Commissioner
Timothy Cremins, Commissioner
Leslee Coleman, Commissioner
Harold Rose, Commissioner