NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Government Code Section 11125 of a meeting of the
Industrial Medical Council of the Department of Industrial Relations to be held on:
Date: June 21, 2001
Time: 11:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
Place: Holiday Inn Hotel, LAX
9901 La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Tel. No. (310) 649-5151
A Public Meeting has been scheduled to permit Industrial Medical Council’ action which will facilitate the proper
functioning of the California Workers' Compensation program
June 21, 2001
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT AN AGENDA ITEM, PLEASE CONTACT THE PERSON LISTED BY THE ITEM BEFORE THE MEETING.
Executive Committee 8:15-8:45 AM Dr. Pitts (714) 967-4692
Education Committee 8:45-9:15 AM Dr. Walsh (831) 373-1003
Urinary Incontinence Work Group 9:15-10:15 AM Dr. Wakim (714) 825-1690
Discipline Committee (closed session) 9:30-10:30 AM Dr. Ng (408) 295-0514
[Govt. Codes §11126(c) (QME discipline)]
IMC/DWC Liaison Work Group 10:15-11:00 AM Dr. Roback (323) 938-4131
1. 11:00 Open Meeting - Call to Order Dr. Pitts (714) 967-4692
2. 11:00 Consent Agenda Items
Approval of Minutes and Notice of Dr. Pitts (714) 967-4692
Actions of May 17, 2001
Executive Medical Director's Monthly Report Dr. MacKenzie (650) 737-2700
DWC Report Mr. Gannon (415) 703-4600
3. 11:30 IMC/DWC Liaison Work Group Update Dr. Roback (323) 938-4131
4. 11:45 Urinary Incontinence Work Group Dr. Wakim (714) 825-1690
5. 12:00 Education Committee Report Dr. Walsh (831) 373-1003
- Renewal of CA Chico Assoc., CA Society of Physical Medicine,
and State Bar of California.
- To implement regulations for a QME fee rebate
- Vote on QME regulations on med-legal report writing course and continuing
6. 12:20 Deliberation and Discussion on a Stipulated Settlement and a Proposed Decisions - CLOSED SESSION
(Per Title 2, Division 3, Part 1, Section 11126(d) of the Government Code)
- Proposed ALJ’s Decision re Edward Noa, D.C.
- Proposed Settlement re Vatche Cabayan M.D.
7. 12:25 Announcements Dr Pitts (714) 967-4692
8. 12:30 Adjournment Dr Pitts (714) 967-4692
Mr. Larry Williams will assist the Co-Chair in keeping the order of people wishing to be recognized by the Chair.