- Online QME Form 106 Panel Request
- DWC Physician Education
- Search for a workers’ comp case
- Know my rights
- What to do if you get hurt on the job
- Find a fact sheet or I&A guide
- Forms, publications & schedules
- File a complaint
- Pay my bill online
20th annual educational conference
This session will concentrate on how Disability Evaluation Unit raters look at spinal impairments for rating purposes.
Presenters: Joe Carranza and Annalisa Faina, Division of Workers’ Compensation
Rating examples will be utilized to discuss various rating issues and rating strategies concerning them. Examples will include upper extremity strength impairment, use of Almaraz/Guzman and a discussion of SB 863 including the new rating formula with the 1.4 modifier and rating issues relating to SB 863.
Presenters: Barry Knight, Division of Workers’ Compensation