The EAMS ticker graphic image shows the progress of the development of the present term solution, which includes bulk electronic filing and access to public case file information available on the DWC Web site without a logon.
- The ticker begins in January 2010 and concludes in April 2011.
- An orange marker shows the progress of the present term solution.
- In January 2010, the first part of the process was the proposal. This has been completed.
- The business requirements were next and were completed in April.
- Technical specifications were completed in June.
- Web enhancement and lien conferencing were worked on simultaneously. The lien conference portion was completed in July.
- Web enhancement was completed in December.
- Ongoing SFTP technical development was completed in January 2011.
- The final user acceptance testing (UAT) takes place in May 2011.
- Bulk filing will go live in June of 2011. This will conclude the present term solution