California's Employer Records of Occupational Injury and Illness Highlights
14300.32 - Annual Summary
- include owners, officers of the corporation, or highest ranking company official or their immediate supervisor working at the establishment.
- must certify that they :
- have examined the Cal/OSHA Form 300 and
- reasonably believe that the annual summary is correct and complete (based on their knowledge of the process by which information was recorded on the Cal/OSHA Form 300).
- must be posted in a conspicuous place
- can not be altered, defaced or covered - up
- do not have to be posted for establishments which have closed
- equivalent forms, other than the Cal/OSHA Form 300A, must include the employee access and employer penalty statements found on the Form 300A
Present or mail annual summary to each employee who:
- receives pay during the posting period (February - April), and
- does not normally report at least weekly to the location where the
annual summary for their establishment is posted.