- Index of Cal/OSHA services
- File a workplace safety complaint
- Learn about worker rights
- Obtain a free consultation
- Report an accident or injury
Alliances Partnership Program
Alliances enable organizations committed to workplace safety and health to collaborate with federal and state OSHA programs to prevent injuries and illnesses in the workplace. OSHA and its allies work together to reach out to, educate, and lead the nation's employers and their employees in improving and advancing workplace safety and health. Alliances may be established by OSHA's National, Regional and Area offices, or by State Plan States like California.
Why Participate in an Alliance?There are many benefits to participating in an Alliance with OSHA. Through this program, organizations will:
- Build trusting, cooperative relationships with the Agency.
- Network with others committed to workplace safety and health.
- Leverage resources to maximize worker safety and health protection.
Who Can Participate in an Alliance?Alliances are open to all groups, including:
- Trade or professional organizations
- Labor organizations
- Educational institutions
- Government agencies
For more information on Alliances contact Federal OSHA at www.osha.gov