- Become an apprentice
- Find an apprenticeship program
- Find a registered apprentice
- Train employees through apprenticeship
- Program sponsors
- Use apprentices on public works projects
- I built it!
- Apprenticeship Council meetings
- DIR Laws and Regulations
Division of Apprenticeship Standards - Health Care Construction Public-Private Partnership
What is OSHPD and how can I work with them?
The Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) is one of 13 departments within the California Health and Human Services Agency.
OSHPD administers programs which endeavor to implement the vision of “Equitable Healthcare Accessibility for California.” www.oshpd.ca.gov