- Become an apprentice
- Find an apprenticeship program
- Find a registered apprentice
- Train employees through apprenticeship
- Program sponsors
- Use apprentices on public works projects
- I built it!
- Apprenticeship Council meetings
- DIR Laws and Regulations
- Refinery Safety Curriculum
Division of Apprenticeship Standards - Health Care Construction Public-Private Partnership
I need training—where do I go?
Information for potential apprentices and for journeymen seeking advanced training on OSHPD-required skills.
- Search available apprenticeship programs by selecting a county and an occupation group
- Please check programs in your area for specialized training in Healthcare Construction
These contacts are not endorsed by the state of California. They were Summit attendees and agreed to be a resource in the healthcare construction industry. If you have experience in the healthcare construction industry and would like to post your website please send to email@example.com
- For programs that want the software to conduct specialized CAD training
- Technical Sales International – www.technicalsalesinternational.com
- Building Knowledge offers training courses on codes, OSHPD items and Inspector of Records exam preparation
- We test and certify personnel in the Plumbing, Piping, HVACR and related industries