- Become an apprentice
- Clean Energy Jobs
- Find an apprenticeship program
- Find a registered apprentice
- Train employees through apprenticeship
- Program sponsors
- Use apprentices on public works projects
- I built it!
- Apprenticeship Council meetings
- DIR Laws and Regulations
Division of Apprenticeship Standards - Health Care Construction Public-Private Partnership
Health care facilities
Contractors & subcontractors
- What is OSHPD and how can I work with them?
- How do I get started?
- Resources and information from the Health Care Summits
- Increase the number if construction workers, sub-contractors and general contractors who can work on OSHPD-compliant health care construction contracts in California
- Leverage health care construction to stimulate the California economy overall
- Help the health care construction industry reduce costs and complete projects in a timely manner
- Help recruit and prepare the next generation of specialty skilled construction workers
- Increase the effectiveness of the OSHPD/health care/health care construction industry partnership
- Make California’s hospitals safer