I want to . . .
- Apply for a position as a state mediator
- Apply to join the SMCS panel of private arbitrators
- Contact SMCS
- File a wage claim (to DLSE)
- Find out more about SMCS’ private arbitrator panel
- Make a payment to SMCS
- Report labor violations (to DLSE)
- Request an arbitration list
- Request mediation
- See available publications
- California Labor & Workforce Development Agency
- DIR Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- National Academy of Arbitrators
- California Public Employee Relations (CPER),
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service
- National Mediation Board
Known printing problems with Acrobat form
Click to access the Arbitration resume form in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format:
- Laserjet II level printers will print the blank form, but may severely distort the print if printing a filled-out form.
- Deskjet printers will print garbage characters in many spots if printing at any quality level better than "draft" or "normal". You should be sure to check the print-setup-properties menu and set your printer to draft (econofast) or normal print quality.
- When Adobe Acrobat is installed as a plug-in, some printers only print blank pages. To work around this, select "print" from the Acrobat Reader application that was opened when you clicked on the PDF file INSTEAD of selecting "print" from your web browser.
If you encounter printing problems, and come up with a solution, be sure to let us know so we can add the solution to this page.