I want to . . .
- Apply for a position as a state mediator
- Apply to join the SMCS panel of private arbitrators
- Contact SMCS
- File a wage claim (to DLSE)
- Find out more about SMCS’ private arbitrator panel
- Make a payment to SMCS
- Report labor violations (to DLSE)
- Request an arbitration list
- Request mediation
- See available publications
- California Labor & Workforce Development Agency
- DIR Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- National Academy of Arbitrators
- California Public Employee Relations (CPER),
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service
- National Mediation Board
Arbitration resume form
The standard SMCS arbitrator resume form is now available for your use in Microsoft Word. This is a preferable format, as it will allow you to fill it out on the website, and download (save) it to your own computer, for ease in later editing. After you save it, please send us a copy of your resume in Microsoft Word by emailing it to: email@example.com. When you wish to update your resume, simply edit the saved copy (including the date of the resume) and send it in the same manner.
In addition, the arbitration resume form is also available for downloading in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format and can be filled out and printed from your computer.
The arbitration resume form and instructions are in Adobe Acrobat and will not work with previous versions of Acrobat. The current version of Acrobat is available free from Adobe's Web site at www.adobe.com, download instructions are also available on the Adobe Web site.
The form can be filled out on your computer and printed. Adobe Acrobat does not support saving your filled-out arbitration resume form for later reference. You may not submit the arbitration resume form electronically at this time.
If you want a blank arbitration resume form, simply download and print the form without filling anything in.
Use the following link to access the arbitration resume form in Adobe Acrobat format: arbitration resume form.