- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation - Members
Robert B. Steinberg
Appointed by: Speaker of the Assembly
Term expires: December 31, 2013
Robert B. Steinberg is a partner in the law offices of Rose, Klein & Marias and specializes in employee injury, third-party civil damage construction, product liability, asbestos and toxic exposure litigation. He is a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers (ACTL), a member of the board of governors Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), an advocate of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), and trustee of the Asbestos Litigation Group (ALG). He is a past president of the California Trial Lawyers (CTLA) (1985) and past trustee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (1987).
He is a member of the Manville, UNR, 48 Insulation, Raymark and Eagle Picher Industries Chapter 11 Creditors' Committees and a member of the trustee advisory committee to the Manville, UNR and the National Gypsum Asbestos Disease Victims Trusts. Mr. Steinberg received Law and Bachelor of Science degrees from the University of California, Los Angeles.